- Look upon VDL4020-R (Sender) as PSE and IP cameras as PD.
- PoE integrates data and power on the same wires.
- Simplified installation work, saves time and money.
- Complies with IEEE802.3af, class 0 (ubckyde 1-4).IP addresses and other setups are not required. Protocol Free.
- Supports all types of (HD) IP cameras.
- An endurable coaxial cable (RG-6/U) rather than a LAN cable (Cat-6) is used for transmission.
- Sends DC power (Safe-DC mode) and duplex (bi-directional) IP signals through a single coaxial cable.
- Network connection : Ethernet 10M/100M, RJ45 (8P8C) connector.
- More than 800 meters of transmission distance from Local Unit to Remote Unit. (RG-6/U, 5C-2V or equivalent coaxial cables are recommended).
- Thick or heavy duty coaxial cables increase the transmission distance to be more than 1,000 meters.